Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

How to train employees …



I get lots of email from customers & students asking questions and I almost always send a copy of my responses, for educational purposes, to Laura, David and Rachel, who help me run the business.  My daughter, Laura, is our Business Manager.  While she knows a great deal about the areas of Finance and Business Management, I have her beat on the subject of enameling.

I send these responses to help educate them. So, Laura asked me the other day if I could put "Info" as the subject line of the emails so that she could easily flag them.  She continued, "You know you're not always going to be here."  So, I said, "What if I use "When I'm dead and gone" as the subject line?"  We both cracked up!

The DEAD part we know doesn't leave us with many options, but the GONE part ... I mean, you might find me on a beach in Tahiti!  

No comments: